Monday, August 10, 2015

iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream | Review




If you read Rave and View regularly, you would know that I have been a fan of iWhite Korea products after I have discovered it at my favorite HBC store long before winning their photo contest for the month of June. That being said, I decided to share my simple skin care routine / review with you today. 

I don't really use much products for my skin care routine. In fact, I only use two products in the morning and at night except for the days that I have to pamper my face with iWhite Whitening Mask and nose pack. I use iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash and Aqua Moisturizing Cream (AMC) twice a day. I even use AMC as my makeup base when I am not feeling lazy. I like it because it's light weight and has been doing a great job in minimizing my large pores.


Since I'm already in my mid-30s, I find it imperative to use skin care products that prevent premature aging, hydrates, protect skin from cellular damage and maintain firmness of skin. And guess what...iWhite AMC has all those selling factors.


Its consistency is a little thinner or watery compared to other moisturizing creams that I know that are way thicker. Thus, it allows your skin to breathe. Moreover, it is not sticky. Who would want a sticky feeling just before putting on your makeup or before going to bed? 


Now, I get to enjoy using iWhite products more because I received ample stocks in assortment as my prize from them. As of writing, I am about to finish a tube of the facial wash and meaning to purchase another one as it doesn't cause me breakout.

Will I recommend? Definitely yes. By the way, AMC in tube form are always out of stock and you already know what it means so I always settle for the refills which cost P20 each. One refill packet can be consumed for 5-7 days even if you apply it on your face and neck twice a day. That is how economical (but effective) it is. If you're going to ask me about its scent, oh my, it smells fresh and light. I just love this product and lastly, this post is not sponsored. 

What is your favorite moisturizer? Have you tried using iWhite as well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.