Monday, August 17, 2015

MOTD: Soft Grunge Look (EverBilena products and then some...)


Allow me to showcase my take on my favorite look of all time - SOFT GRUNGE LOOK. To this day, 90s still influences me when it comes to music, movies and even fashion. Obviously, I am not a fashionista but just someone who wears anything distressed and comfy. I don't actually follow a usual trend but it just so happened that my favorite look falls under the grunge era.  




I mentioned in my Ever Bilena Haul that I would try to come up with this look and here it is after so many procrastinating days and weeks.





Products used:

Face
iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream (for a more supple skin)
San San Matte Liquid Foundation in #02
Careline Concealer (with Tea Tree Oil)
ELF Bronzer
Nichido Final Powder (Ivory Glow)

Eyes/Brows
EverBilena Advance Eyeshadow Palette (Sunset Cafe)
Ever Bilena Perfect Eyebrow Pencil (Brown)
Ever Bilena Thick Lash Mascara
Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner
Falsies from InkHeart Shop

Lips
 EverBilena Matte Lipstick (Vamp Red)
Ever Bilena Lip Pencil (Maroon Red)

Camera: Front camera of Alcatel Idol 3


This is my first MOTD post so bear with me. I just hope I was able to pull it off. Thanks for dropping by and until my next look. Have a blessed Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.