Thursday, August 20, 2015

Haul: Zalora + Voucher Code





I've always been so confident shopping at Zalora for a lot of positive reasons. It's organized, reliable, and actual products are exactly the same as seen in their pictures. In short, there's no deception going on. So far, they haven't done anything yet that has 'turned me off' (lack of better terms). Without any further ado, let's check my latest haul out!



Ash Blue Skater Skirt from Fudge Rock for P280 (on sale)

Thumb Ring by Something Borrowed for P80 (on sale)

Spike Gem Necklace from again Something Borrowed for P225 (on sale)

Spike Drop Necklace from Something Borrowed for P165 (on sale)

Something Borrowed, Spike Double Tour Wrap Bracelet for P150 (on sale)

Zigzag Ring for P80 (also on sale)     
Floral Flip Flops from Collect [dot] com for P199




I chose the items that are on sale because I didn't want to splurge on something that is beyond my budget. Remember, I love being thrifty and frugal and still trying to keep up amidst tons of shopping temptations. Knowing my priorities is my TOP PRIORITY. 

I really love this haul to the moon and back as all the items speak for my personality. You could guess what type of personality I do have by now. 

And oh by the way, as my massive thank you to all of you who religiously visit Rave and View, I would like to give you something in return. You may use my code to get a 15% discount when you make your first purchase at Zalora. What are you waiting for? (insert Ellie Goulding's song here)

Happy reading and enjoy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.