Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Blogger's Tag 2015



Good day, everyone! How about doing a different stuff today, just for a change? I haven't done any tag posts in my entire blogging life so I decided to answer a few questions.

Only a few rules:
1. Answer all the questions below.
2. Tag fellow bloggers in post.
3. Link back to blogger who tagged you.
4. When you post a response and you are advertising it please use the hash-tag BloggerTag.


1. When did yo start blogging?
I started blogging (on and off) in 2006.

2. What encouraged you to start?
I was bored and feeling homesick at that time and was thinking of having an online journal until I found Multiply and Blogger (and Wordpress after that).

3. What was the first blog you ever actively followed?
It was A Beautiful Mess! Elsie Larson inspired me big time and was mesmerized by how creative and talented she is.

4. What type of things do you blog about?
I'm always passionate about writing topics about my makeup discovery and adventure, DIY, reviews and random thoughts actually.

5. What has been your biggest revelation since beginning blogging?
It was when I started having readers from around the world which tells me that others are interested in reading what I write, apart from myself.

6. What do you find toughest about blogging?
The toughest challenge about blogging is that when I get overwhelmed with so many ideas going on inside my head. Too much that I couldn't even start a decent intro.

7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging or writing has always been my go-to activity. It gives me natural high and kick whenever I am able to convey what's inside my head. What's even more ironic, I write more when I feel so emotional and it makes me feel a lot better after finishing a post.

8. What are your blogging ambitions for 2015/2016?
To be honest, RaveAndView is already my third blog and I can say that I am staying here because I already found my true niche. I feel more comfortable writing about my passions now and delighted to share them with others. I have been so productive in terms of blogging compared to the previous year and I aim to have more ideas in succeeding years.

9. Recommend five blogs for anyone reading to follow.... 
I recommend the following blogs because they really helped me on how I grew as a writer and learned a lot of things from them:


They happen to be in my sidebar as well. Haha!

10. Who do you tag?
I tag Hannah, Glenda and every single one of you! Just remember to use the hash-tag when sharing on twitter.
Thanks for your time reading this. Until my next post, RaveViewers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.