Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Product Review: iWhite Korea Moisturizing Facial Wash



I've been searching around for skin care products that will be my holy grail. I've found some that satisfied me but discovering a product that suits my skin best is beyond my expectation. Knowing that iWhite Korea has been in the market for quite some time now tells me that I haven't searched enough. I still had to let other products trigger my skin to breakout. Instead of dwelling on the idea of not finding about it pronto, I'd rather maximize this product while my skin is super obsessed with it now.


Let's begin with its price. I wasn't sure of its original price but I got it for P139 only and it came with two more sachets: iWhite Nose Pack and Facial Cream (which will be reviewed in a separate post).



iWhite Korea's active ingredients are Mulberry Root extract and Panax Ginseng Root extract. Now, finding a product that suits your skin type is not enough. It's also imperative to have a little knowledge about the substance you are "feeding" your skin. Here's what I found:
  • Mulberry Root Extract 
Description: Mulberry root extract comes from the white Mulberry tree that is native to China, but cultivated in Europe, Japan, Australia and North America. The extract has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skin care. Contains 20% extract dissolved in water and glycerin, preserved with phenoxyethanol. Colorless to light yellow liquid, characteristic odor. pH ~5, water-soluble.

Properties: Has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties. Can be combined with other skin lighteners such as skinwhite BLE, licorice extract, kojic acid, skinwhite msh, and alpha-arbutin. 
source: http://www.makingcosmetics.com/Mulberry-Root-Extract_p_17.html
  • Panax Ginseng Root extract is used in skin care products because it contains many substances and vitamins that maintain elasticity, vitality, and regeneration capacity of our skin cells. It is also thought to promote skin cell regeneration by increasing oxygenation to skin cells. It also has the effect of boosting blood circulation as well as detoxifying the blood, which is very important to human skin health.
  source: http://rg-cell.com/panax-ginseng-root-extract/


The opening of the tube is sealed to ensure freshness. Little details like this often catch my attention and impress me big time. It only means they are not just about selling but retaining and taking care of their consumers as well.


It has foamy consistency and truly, a little amount of the product goes a long way. Follow the directions at the back and you will have a noticeably clearer skin in just a week. Plus your face feels squeaky clean after rinsing. Dry your face with a clean towel with a gentle patting motion.


For best result, I also top my face off with iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream. Overall, I can say that I am over-satisfied with iWhite Products and can't wait to share all the upcoming reviews with you. 

What about you? Have you used any of iWhite Korea products? What's your favorite? Let's exchange notes, shall we?

Disclaimer: Reviews are not sponsored unless stated otherwise and presented as how it benefited me as a consumer.

1 comment:

  1. Its wonderful as your other posts :D, appreciate it
    for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

.

.