Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Rucy's Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil (Updated Eyebrow Routine) | Review




I wouldn't like to carry on without greeting all of you "Happy New Year" first. Everyone has been so busy during the holiday season, me included. New year means getting things better, setting new goals to achieve and changing our old routines. Everything evolves and so as the products that I use for my eyebrows. The (not-so) first product I used for my brows was good and did its job for its price. I even showed here my alternative product for a brow gel and another well-loved eyebrow pencil which I probably purchase again.

Today, I will be sharing with you what I think about a new addition to my eyebrow routine - Rucy's Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil. A Korean product that cost me Php 80 only (the cheapest eye brow pencil I have ever bought). I ordered it from their website along with other products that will be reviewed later on. 



I think the product itself is too inexpensive for how it does its job and the length of the lead is just sufficient enough but I only have one thing I am discontented about - it breaks easily. I love everything about it but that. Plus, it is not 'waxy' so it doesn't smudge off easily when your face tends to get oily. Others might not like the fact that it has a poor color payoff but I take it as its advantage. Why? Because it usually takes some time for me to build the color up when I fill in my brows and that is a good point for me. My brows won't come out too strong and it will keep the natural look we usually want to go for. 

(ctto)

Now, I want to share with you how I make my brows.










You may use a clear mascara or a brow gel/tint to tame down the stubborn strands for a more precised and defined brow shape. Meanwhile, just a gentle reminder my beloved RaveViewers, my blogsary giveaway is still on-going. Please click on the image below for the full mechanics. Don't miss the chance so join now. Good luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.