Sunday, September 6, 2015

BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil | First Impression



My eyebrow routine has evolved for the past eight months, I must say. I have been trying to use different products to be accustomed to different formulations and which one would work best for me. I can say that I have been loving retractable eyebrow pencils so much not only because they give so much precision to my brow shape but also they are hassle free. You don't have to sharpen them again and again. 

Do you still remember my first retractable eyebrow pencil ever? And when I added a brow cake to my routine? I fell in love with San San eyebrow pencil but of course I must not stop there, right? There are lots of fish in the ocean, as they say.



That being said, I'm going to be sharing with you my first impression on BH Cosmetics' Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette for only P180 which I got from Beauty Shop. It was on sale when I purchased and I think the sale is still ongoing. I'm glad I got the right shade because it matches my hair color more now. Having a lighter shade of eyebrows softens your facial features and doesn't make you look angry all the time.


BH Cosmetics Automatic Eyebrow Pencil (that's a moutful!) has just the right shape to fill in the sparsest area of your brows looking fuller and more defined. Unlike my previous eyebrow pencils, this one is better for the product doesn't have an overwhelming pigmentation. You can start filling in your brows gradually and build it up until you get the shape you desire.


There are a lot of eyebrow tutorials on Youtube that helped me somehow improve my brows' shape precision. My favorite is the gradient effect (or ombre) on the inner brow then darker towards the outside.


Pros:

- it's affordable
- it's precise
- it comes in different shades: Blonde, Soft Brunnette, Brunnette, Dark Brunnette, Black
- it's waterproof
- adds shape and definition
- non-irritating
- clinically and allergy tested

Cons:

To be honest, I can't think of any. I am not sure though if this is available at shopping malls because I got mine online. 

I am recommending this product and the shop where I got this from because they make the transaction so much easier. Again, this post is not sponsored. I just feel overly satisfied with the overall shopping experience with Beauty Shop Ph that is why I have to mention them. Moreover, I won't be knowing about this shop if not through my fellow blogger, Glenda of A Beauty Bella

If anyone of you has gotten to try this, tell me what your thoughts are too! Have a blessed Sunday, RaveViewers!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.