Thursday, January 21, 2016

Collective Haul: Online & Offline Stores (January 2016)




Hi there, dear RaveViewers! I hope everyone is having a blast today. I am so excited to bring you my first COLLECTIVE haul for 2016. New haul means more upcoming reviews and first impressions, right? I will section it in several batches: Rucy's Vanity, SanSan/HBC, iWhite Korea, assorted brands bough offline, and online bought stuff. 




There were four mask packs but the other two were already consumed. First impression on these masks will be posted soon as well as the pearl foundation. By the way, Auto Eyebrow Pencil has already its review.


I've tried toners from Tony Moly (sample sizes) and another Korean brand (which is off the top of my head right now) but I still went on to search for a more affordable toner and accessible one. I am loving it currently for its price and performance, again. Another San San product that I purchased is its concealer with SPF 15 and Vitamins A-C-E. This is going to be the replacement of my old concealer which I decided not to write a review on anymore because of its "failing grade". It's not worth my time. 

Another San San product in my haul is its foundation cream. I discovered it through Purple Heiress when she made a review on it on her Youtube Channel.  My curiosity on this product grew even more when I found out that it just comes in one shade. "One size (shade) fits all", as they say. And the best part is, I saved P54.45 after 15% discount was deducted from my total purchase. 

Other San San product reviews:


Purchasing my current moisturizer in its full size is very practical. I wrote a review on why do I rave about iWhite Aqua Moisturizer last year and I am still loving it until now. I can't wait to try the new 2 Minute Whitening Miracle because I want to experience first-hand what is so special about this wash-off mask that everyone seems raving about. 

Related posts:


Next are the products that I purchased at different offline stores on different occasions. It's already on my list to do a first impression post about White Glo (Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste) and COCOlicious Virgin Coconut Oil.  Meanwhile, you may want to check out  my reviews on Avon 15-in-1 CC Cream and L.A. Girls Matte Flat Finish.


Last batch on my list are the Fullips (instant pout) and True Lips Lip Liner Pencils. I originally ordered for one medium Fullips and the other one was given to me for free to compensate the turnaround delay. Shipping delay was dealt with by the store owner well. Just let me know if you want to know where I got these babies on the comment section below. Of course, I will test them if these really work. Are you excited? I am, too!

There you have it, my first collective haul in 2016. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and until my next.


2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued with the affordability of the true lips pencils, i dont want to discriminate but they are so cheap, i am hoping that it does not contain lead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosalie. You're right, they are not as good as how they are packaged. http://raveandview.blogspot.com/2016/02/menow-true-lips-first-impression.html

      Delete

Share This

.

.