Saturday, December 19, 2015

Emotion Is Energy In Motion



https://www.tabsite.com/contest_share.php?appid=396959223697036&aid=399003&tid=212908&spid=544374&p=vote&entry=1238213&eid=1238213

Hi there, my beloved RaveViewers! What are you up to this weekend? Are you just going to curl up by your fireplace while checking on your social media accounts? May I ask a favor? Could you please include me in your activities to be done and spare me 30-seconds (or less) of your time by voting for the photo above, which is my friend's (Jumel Caraig), entry in a photo contest happening now until the end of the month. Don't worry, it is just easy peasy. All  you need to do is to click on the photo (or click here) so you'll be redirected to the voting page and press/click/tap on VOTE button. 

Your votes would mean a lot to me, guys. My Christmas would be merrier and brighter, I promise. Thank you so much in advance and again, have a great weekend. 


Share This

.

.