Monday, June 15, 2015

Arabian Nights Eyeshadow Palette by Red District | Review



If you're set to do something, never procrastinate. Take this post for example, it's been long overdue. Without further ado, here's the story. I started building my cosmetic collection early this year and part of it is to look for an inexpensive eyeshadow palette that would serve as my go-to/makeup buddy until I bumped into Red District's page on Instagram. Arabian Nights Eyeshadow Palette had me at hello because of its hue selection. I reckoned being able to play with different shades and how fun would that be to do. Owning this would probably take my makeup skill to a notch higher. LOL!




This exquisite palette is perfect for summer nights I must say and having 40 highly-pigmented shades for Php 550 ($12.50) is not bad at all. 

Ingredients:  Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.

May contain: Iron Oxides, Utramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No. 40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Al Lake, FD&CBlue No. 1 Al Lake


Using an eyelid primer is a must if you like these colors to surely pop, most especially the first 8 shades. But I didn't have any problem with the rest of the shades because as you can see, they're really infused. 




#25 to #40 are my favorites, by the way, because they are playful and fierce at the same time. 


     I know, this photo did not do justice to the colors. Fail. But trust me, the colors are even better in person. 

First look I created with this palette.
Pros:
  • great colors to choose from depending on the look you want to go for
  • inexpensive
  • pigmented
  • super minimal fallout
Cons:
  • packaging is a little tacky which is forgivable
  • can't think of anything more...
Will I recommend this? Yes. Especially if you are still scared to splurge on high end products yet. 
Will I repurchase? Yes. Concrete Jungle palette is on queue.

photo credits to the owner

Red District: Facebook Page 
Red District: Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.