Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2015?



It seems like yesterday when we welcomed and embraced 2015, yet, it is about to end. In a matter of weeks, I will also be celebrating my first blogsary. It is truly a great milestone for me ever since I took blogging seriously. For those who don't know yet, RAVE & VIEW is already my third blog and this is the only blog I was able to keep up with for the entire year. 



Time really flies so fast and before the year ends, let's take time to assess the goals we set for this year. I am delighted that I set doable goals for myself.

Although, I was able to participate in this year's Blogapalooza, I still feel that my location does not have enough access to social media events. All the same, I am still grateful because I was able to deliver three out of four goals. Not bad.


For those who still don't make setting goals a habit, it is not yet late. Let us keep the fire of enthusiasm burning, be it personal goals or career goals. The question is, where and when do we start? Let's start right here, right now. Time cannot be saved, it can only be spent. Time wasted can no longer be revived.

Earlier, I ran into this article about how to dream big and set goals that I want to share with you. 
  • Don't be afraid to dream big.
  • Dream big but plan small.
  • Track your progress.
  • Get the right support.
  • Get motivated.
  • Take action.
  • Always remember that "Failure" is part of the journey.
You may read the full article, here.  My beloved RaveViewers, have you reassessed your goals yet? Were you able to achieve them? I would like to hear about them and feel free to share by commenting below and let us work together in fulfilling them. Have faith in yourself.

Share This

.

.