Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Etude House Nose Pack | First Impression




They say, "two heads are better than one." But if we are talking about white/black heads, it is better to have NONE. Today, I am going to be sharing with you my first impression of green tea nose pack from Etude House. I got a couple of packets from the beauty box I received from a friend. 




I must confess that I am not really bothered with the tiny heads I see on my nose because I can easily conceal them and as long as these heads don't protrude, I don't really mind. I just thought that it's time to consume these stack of facial products I have before they expire.


But what I saw after lifting up the dried strip my nose surprised me big time. Alert!!! If you are squeamish, you may want to skip looking at the photo below.


I never imagined I have so much white heads residing on my nose. So, this nose strip or nose pack really worked given that you follow the steps as directed. I am glad that I received free samples from my friend first. At least, I know now that this nose pack from Etude House really works instead of purchasing something that is not as effective as this. 

Do you have squeamish experience such as this you want to let us know of? What brand of nose pack do you use? Care to share?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.