Monday, October 5, 2015

Blogapalooza 2015



I've been meaning to participate in the Philippine's biggest networking and marketing event called Blogapalooza to take my blogging stint into a new level since I started in 2007. I felt reluctant at first because attending an event such as this as a blogger is quite different from attending events as an associate editor for a magazine. Why is it different? 

First, as a former editor of a local magazine, you get invites from these huge brands and you're given the privilege with the help of the publication company you write for. You don't go after them but they go after you for PR purposes. Second, now that I am working on my own and I just represent my own "company", it is the other way around. I need to go out of my comfort zone this time to seek for potential sponsors and future advertisers for my blog and this is when I have to release my inner extrovert. I have no other bridge to connect to these brands but myself.

I cannot contain how delighted I am to be a part of this upcoming Blogapalooza event because I am a first-timer. I started reading blog posts from bloggers who already participated in the past events so I somehow have an idea on what to expect on the said day. 

If you want to take your blog seriously and get to the next step, this is your opportunity you would not want to miss. What are you waiting for? Sign up here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.