Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Comeback (with a sweet surprise)


Where did the owner of this blog go? What happened to her? Does she still exist? 

Apparently, yes. I am still alive. It just that it took me awhile to gather my thoughts from a whirlwind occurrence in my entire 2016. Let me give you an idea on what happened to my 2016 by a short video.



I decided not to dwell on the past but I will just use those memories in making myself even much braver and more fearless. I know dreams are larger than life and life is shorter than how we have imagined it.

And now that I am back, I am offering you something new. Something that I've been wanting to share with you for the longest time. My passion. Video blogs. You can view more of my videos here.

Let me know if you want to know more of my story and I will readily write a post about that. I am glad to be finally back. I miss you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.