Monday, July 6, 2015

How To: Recover Your Lost Village On Clash of Clans (iOS and Android)



Yes! I have lost my second village when I made some changes in my GOOGLE PLUS account. If that happens to you too, fret no more because there are just FIVE easy steps to recover your lost village, for those who don't know yet. Here's how...


  • Launch Clash of Clans app then go to SETTINGS. Click on the HELP AND SUPPORT button as shown below.
  •   Click on LOST VILLAGE option.
  •  Then choose "I lost my village" option.
  •  You'll find "ADD MESSAGE" icon on the upper right corner of the screen, then click on that as shown below.
  • Type in your Username, Clan Name, Town Hall Level, Exact XP level then SEND!

Isn't that EASY? To be honest, the hardest part is the waiting period. You have to patiently wait for 3 - 5 days before your lost village gets recovered. I hope this helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.