The first product I will give first impression on in February is this iWhite Korea 2 Minute Whitening Miracle Special Wash-off Mask. Whew, that's so mouthful! To be honest, I am looking for one reason to not like about this brand until now, to no avail. Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, just to clarify.
The other products I tried under this brand seemed to be mild yet so effective. Now, let's talk about this 2-minute whitening miracle and see if this will make me rave about it, too. In its package, it claims that it exfoliates, whitens, nourishes and gives you that healthy glowing skin. And oh, speaking of packaging, don't you think iWhite Korea has been doing well in this department? The person in-charge of the design deserves a raise. Every time I look for something to buy, iWhite Korea's merchandise would always stand out. Color scheme choice and font (should be readable) are two imperative elements in coming up with a good and attractive design.
Next is its consistency. It comes in almost transparent gel form of product and it has that usual fresh and clean scent, an iWhite Korea trademark. It contains...
- Limonia Acidissima Extract which is a mild natural solution to skin brightening and reduction of acne scars, dark spots, old scars and hyper-pigmentation.
- Lonicera Caprifolium Extract which is an effective anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
- Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract which is the richest natural source of Silica that is essential to skin regeneration by providing strength to the collagen in our skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera Leaf Extract)
Directions for use:
1. On a cleansed and dry face, apply a sufficient amount all over the face avoiding the eye area.
2. Once the mask is spread evenly on the face, simply leave it on for 2 minutes.
3. After 2 minutes, gently start massaging your face in a circular motion for another minute. This step helps seal in the active ingredients into the skin while gently exfoliating it.
In the third photo, you can see some remnants of the dried product along with dead skin after exfoliation. Unlike other masks and facial wash with beads, iWhite Korea 2 Minute Whitening Miracle Special Wash-off Mask has also granules in it not similar to micro beads but it's almost sandy, if my explanation makes sense. That means, it is not that coarse to scratch your face.The texture is just enough to gently exfoliate your face removing excess and deep-seated dirt that cannot be taken off by a facial wash or makeup remover.
4. After massage, completely wash-off the mask with water. I prefer cold water to help close the pores especially right after exfoliating.
In the last photo as you can see, not only did it clean and brighten up my face but it also 'mattified' it. Again, this product didn't disappoint me and it is true to its claim. However, I would rather call it 2-minute BRIGHTENING miracle wash off mask instead of whitening, because the brightening effect gives you the impression of an instant whitened skin. Nonetheless, I am still satisfied with the performance of this product that only cost me P24.50 per packet. I will make it a point to use this 3-4 times a week for best results.
Have you tried this yet? Join me in my skin care journey. Let's defy the signs of aging by taking care of ourselves. Are you on with me?
iWhite Korea products are available at HBC, Watsons and all leading beauty store outlets nationwide.