Friday, February 5, 2016

MOTD: Vintage Look on Valentine's Day



Who says you can't turn back time? Like music, through the help of makeup artistry, you can go for any classic look any time you want to. I love vintage stuff, hence today's look.You might want to go for the same look on your Valentine's date. Ssshh, don't ask me. I am dateless just because.


I was thinking, I could also pass as someone who lived in the past. Well obviously, I love how it turned out. I used basically the same products I used in my previous MOTD post for my eyes, brows and face; except for the lips. I used True Lips #58 and ELF Matte Lip Color (with a cool tone). I'm sorry, the shade is no longer readable.

I hope you liked this look as much as I did. To my friends who keep on asking for tutorials, we'll come to that. I have yet to gather more courage and confidence. Until my next look and post, Rave Viewers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.