Friday, December 4, 2015

Skinfood Black Sugar Original Serum | First Impression



Sadly, I am not yet subscribed to any of the beauty boxes here in my country but I got lucky when I received a "beauty box" from my friend, Tara, my Blogapalooza buddy. She gave me tons of Tony Moly products in sample sizes, Etude House and Skinfood's Black Sugar Serum - a great opportunity to get a first hand experience before splurging on products that are a bit expensive (coming from a frugal blogger's POV).


After my usual skin care (night) routine last night, I decided to try this out. It comes with a more-than-damp-facial wipe, damp enough to cover the whole face and neck area. The product has a subtle pleasant odor and is not sticky nor greasy plus it dries up in a matter of a minute. I just left my face a bit moistened and slept on it.


When I woke up the following morning, my skin felt so smooth and extra supple. I usually wake up with a little oily T-zone but no such feeling this time with Skinfood's serum. I definitely fell in love at first touch (?). I am sure you have used this product long before I had. What is your verdict? I'd be delighted to hear you rave about it, too.



Share This

.

.