Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mini Haul {November 2015}




It's been three months since I had my last haul post. I am not much of a 'hauler' just like that. I always TRY my best to purchase those that I need. Have you read my very first Maxipeel product review? I decided to try out a new variant from the same brand since I've used up my iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash.


P34.90 for 25g (cheaper by P5 compared to the first variant I bought). I'll see if this one will do its job as well when it comes to removing deep-seated oil and dirt. 

I must confess, I am not into whitening products. But when I tried out my boyfie's Kojic Acid soap on my face, there was a little tingling sensation but my face felt so smooth and squeaky clean. One thing I shouldn't forget applying after using Kojic Acid soap though, is a good moisturizer. It costs P72.50 for 3.


Another product that caught my eye while I was at the mall was Sakiraya. It sounded Japanese to me at first but it is made in Taiwan. I tried the hi-light powder that comes with the blush and it's quite promising, I would say, for P168. I am not just certain about its longevity. Well, that remains to be seen. 


I have another confession to make. I don't really use deodorant because it makes my armpits itchy. Do they smell? No, they don't. Although, I used Secret Deodorants during my university days. That being said, the product I'd like to try out next is Belo Whitening Deodorant. It is not new, but I just want to give it a go, for a change. I just took the smallest one (P49.90/25g) so I won't regret that much if it didn't work. 


Last purchase but not the least is Femme Cotton Pads. I think this is a great news to beauty bloggers or beauty content creators out there. I usually hear them complain about how expensive most cotton pads are. Is it relatively cheap for P40.90 with 35pcs. of round pads? I don't know. Please tell me. 


There you have it. I can't wait to try these out and write reviews on them. Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment below. Have a blessed Sunday, everyone. 

Let's connect!

 

 Image HTML map generator

Share This

.

.