Saturday, September 19, 2015

Silver Spoon Cafe (Urdaneta City)




Once you experience hanging out and dining at known cafes and restaurants in Manila, you'll eventually get sated with them and look for holes-in-the-wall. Being a big foodie that I am, I love discovering local places where to eat at when I go out of the metro. The natural high I get whenever I spot unheard establishments is immeasurable. What's more fun about it is that I wouldn't stop rave about something until I get enough of it. Sometimes, deviating from the fad is what makes life more exciting, right?


Finally, I was able to try some of their delectable menu items with my mom. It was just the two of us so we just ordered what we thought we could finish.


I didn't regret having their mouth-watering Silver Spoon Pizza (which was recommended to me) good for 2-3 persons for only P310. I usually am picky with my pizza and I hate those with hard crusts that scrape my palate. With this, the crust was just fine and it's rich with dried herb spices. I tasted dried basil, rosemary and thyme (if my taste buds serve me right).

I ordered Almond Cherry Frappe for my mom (P120 only for 16 oz) and Butterfinger Frappe for my self of the same size and price. After sipping from our frappes, we decided to swap because my mom liked the nutty taste which is a bit sweet for my liking and I liked the Almond Cherry flavor better.

Almond Cherry Frappe

Butterfinger Frappe


Paying for P105 for a slice of this carrot cake is already a great deal for me. It's a bit moist which is an ideal texture of this dessert. On the other hand, my slice of Pistachio cake didn't make me go crazy. The cake itself was a bit dry but the mocha frosting with a touch of buttery taste compensated what it lacked. A slice of heaven garnished with crushed pistachio nuts redeemed itself in the end.
 

We were too stuffed so I forgot to take a photo of Silver Spoon Cafe's facade. My bad. My overall dining experience at Silver Spoon was a good one. What's important is that I made my mom smile after she got bitin with Aldub's first date. LOL.

Photo credits to Blogph [dot] net
Photo credits to Blogph [dot] net
They also serve sandwiches, burgers, pasta, and so many hot and cold beverages to choose from. Make sure to drop by Silver Spoon Cafe when you visit Urdaneta City.

 Amenities:
  • WiFi
  • Comfortable Couch
  • Smoking Area
  • Spacious Parking Area
Payment method: 
  • Cash
  • Not sure if they accept credit/debit card
  • No delivery
Location: 
Manila North Road, 2428, Urdaneta City, Pangasinan
(opposite the building where DIY hardware store is located)
Contact Numbers: 09471616419/ 09063852844/ 075 529 30 51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

.

.