Saturday, May 23, 2015

Product Review: Ever Bilena Advance BB Cream (Anti-Wrinkle)

Updated: May 25, 2015


After my first BB Cream review, it took me a while to look for another local brand that is worth my effort and time to review. I have been seeing this on beauty/skin care shelves for quite some time now and finally, I'll get to prove whether or not Ever Bilena BB Cream really works and is effective as what other reviewers claim. 





I got the shade of natural because I believe it would work for my skin tone and I am not really certain if this particular variant comes in different shade apart from what I got because this variant comes in only one shade. I tend to be more careful this time when it comes to what shade to get because of my previous experience with SanSan BB Cream which did not compliment my complexion. 


Ever Bilena BB Cream's consistency is much like SanSan's. But the difference is the former is 'weightless' than the latter when applied onto the skin. With EB BB Cream, I don't really feel that I am wearing anything on my face which is the selling factor to me especially during scorching Manila's summer heat. You wouldn't want to figuratively melt under the sun so this can be worn as your skin's protection as well. It is enriched with Shea Butter, Glycerine and Vitamin E which actively helps moisturize, firm and smoothen skin. 


I usually apply my BB cream with my fingertips but this time I used my stippling brush for maximum coverage. It helped the substance to penetrate large pores of my face and my skin looked radiant and smoother after application. It didn't fully cover my  freckles though, but it covered some minor redness and my blemishes.


Pros:
  • It costs Php 220 and it is a little expensive than my first BB cream but a lot cheaper than the high end brands.
  • It has got good coverage as it already acts as foundation. 
  • It is light to the skin.
  • It is blendable using fingertips or stippling brush but I prefer using latter like how I explained it above.
  • It lasts for 6 long hours without retouching. You may need a blotting paper to take away excess oil especially from your t-zone area but powder is not really necessary especially if you don't have oily skin.
Cons:
  • It has a bit of rubber-ish odor or clay. 
  • You may have to apply second layer of the product to fully cover up blemishes and pimple marks.
Recommendations:
  • Will I recommend it? Yes. Especially to those who have the same skin type as mine - combination.
  • Will I repurchase? Yes.

What are your thoughts on this product? Care to share? Please subscribe here, if you don't want to miss a post. Or just comment below if you want me to review a particular product. Let's get connected, my beloved RaveViewers!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, EB BB Cream is available in 2 shades: Oriental (Whitening) and Natural (Anti-Wrinkle) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article post.

    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

.

.